Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weeks 11-18: Wost Blogger Ever.

It's official. I am the worst blogger ever. I've neglected this blog for about 8 weeks now, sooo lets play catch up really fast, shall we??

So, what have I done in the past 8 weeks? Well...

I had some maternity/family pictures taken...




I had a baby...








I turned 26....

Took the girls to a parade...





Celebrated the 4th of July with LOTS of fireworks:




Took this cool HDR picture of the "Up" House


Dressed up like a cow shamelessly for some free Chick-Fil-A

[insert photo here - as soon as I remember to get it from Nates mom's camera.. remind me?]

Interviewed on Media Minds Online for my photography business


And gave talks during sacrament meeting. (I don't have a picture of us talking, so here's a picture of Ally I took today instead. She is already 6 weeks old!)



In between all of this - I've been working hard at getting my photography business up and running again, and taking a lot of pictures for fun. This is all in between all of our emergency room trips and kidney stone fun for Nathan. Don't worry, he's fine now. FINALLY. (And I probably just totally jinxed myself)




What? You want to know more about my photography business?

And that, in a nutshell, has been my life over the past 8 weeks. I'll try to get better at this whole blogging thing again starting with week 19 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment